Lost Customer

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by brad proctor, May 16, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. brad proctor

brad proctor Member

Went to a house today where I have to knock to check if they want them doing even though they are due.I don't think they like paying and are a bit tight. Only had one complaint when they said I missed a small Window because they said there was a cobweb left which I hadn't. So he came to the door and said don't bother today so i went down the road to do my next house. As i was finishing that house the other man drove down and said don't do them again. When I asked why he just said they had been done rubbish last time.lol know I did them okay but when people say that I always start to question my self if they were. I did get a new one today though .does anyone else dobt themselves when someone says that?

Advertisement
  2. WJCN64

WJCN64 Active Member

well i do hope its conferting to know your not t only one, its good you got anouther job, makes up for it, keep goin mate!

3. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Know how you feel Brad. Deflating isn't it! I had one last week. They were due their 2nd clean. I ring up and the bloke says do them next time, I said this is next time, is it OK to come another day? He says in fact don't bother. £17 job down the spout.Loads of idiots out there. Chin up mate.

4. brad proctor

brad proctor Member

You're right you can clean them perfect and they still moan

5. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

When they do that I just want to smosh them in good an proppa .

6. rjacandwc

rjacandwc Well-Known Member

Keep ya chin up mate!... You will always get one or two total @+=)'s.... Some people will take you for granted. They do not have a clue... They have dropped you and have also done you a favor mate, because they sound like the sort who would get dropped by you in the end anyway.... Plenty more fish in the sea. And never question your efforts... All your other customers are happy with you, look after them and they will keep you motivated... I have had one or two bad customers during my time and it can really get to me at times. I have learnt to move on and find a replacement customer. Someone who respects the work that us Window Cleaners do... That bad customer should be named and shamed on a database lol... Bite ya lip and move on.... I could give you some tips on revenge lol... But, I think just moving on a concentrating on your good, reliable customers is more important...

7. OoO

OoO Guest

Yep just move on mate. Sounds like you got a lucky escape.

8. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

My biggest paying customer who pays me over £3k a year.. Moans big time about everything.. Last week about an hour after I'd finished, I get a text, " when are you finishing our windows " I asked I'm not sure what you mean? I done them all? Got a reply, " the big window above back door HAS NOT BEEN CLEANED, come And look, there's a big water mark that was there yesterday "

I was ready for driving 15 or so miles to see what he was talking about when I received another text, sorry, it was inside...

Now this guy is minted, and I would feel a dent in my pocket loosing this job, but if it continues I will tell him to just get someone else as I couldn't be bothered with that... Easily replaced ;)

9. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

What's all this

10. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Its not the forum mate, I'm guessing you're on tapatalk it happens to me as well. There's nothing we can do about it and its something tapatalk are aware of apparently.

Advertisement