Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiners wfp backpack !!!!

All Round Cleaning

Well I received one yesterday and wasn't none to pleased with it as it had been damaged in transit , but couldnt fault customer service

they sent me another one straight away .

Received that one today and it seems ok there are a few concerns but doubt i would be allowed to post those concerns on here as i

know mr gardiner comes on here .

I will however be sending mr gardiner an email with a breakdown on what I think .

If anyone is thinking of buying one and wants an honest opinion pm me .

this%20is%20awkward.png

if you have owt to say about it it should be on here, its what forums are for, also i doubt mr gardiner minds at all as it gives him a chance to reply

i only use backpacks so i'm very interested in your opinion & any replies off mr gardiner

if you have owt to say about it it should be on here, its what forums are for, also i doubt mr gardiner minds at all as it gives him a chance to reply

i only use backpacks so i'm very interested in your opinion & any replies off mr gardiner
total agree that is what this forum is for to get the opions from window cleaners not sales men

Well i would give my honest opinion but there was a post on here in which we were told that we could not bad name suppliers .

So unless i have been told i can give my opinion id rather not .

Everyone has their own opinions and we should be allowed to discuss both sides. We give suppliers enough credit on all things we like.. And I doubt it will effect their sales as people will buy anyway

Well i would give my honest opinion but there was a post on here in which we were told that we could not bad name suppliers .

So unless i have been told i can give my opinion id rather not .
Then this is not a proper site then if you go on other forums ,people speak there minds if you are not happy with aqua -adapter gardiners terbuk etc then say so , it is good to see both sides of a story thats what a forums is for about asking questions . I think it is the way people say things gav might not like ie gardiners back pack is rubbish dont buy it or what would be better is i brought a back pack from gardiners and i was not happy with etc this gives gardeners time to reply

Here here mark no good just listening to all the good points need to no about problems that we are not happy about doesnt neccesary make us avoid a product but at least we would be buying a product with our eyes open nowing what other peoples opinions of the products are we are here to help each other arent we?

If i needed a backpack, i would of bought the WCW Backpack?

WHY?

Because its got 5 star reviews and its well established i know what to expect. Buying a new Gardiners back pack is like a gamble.

If you have an opionon you should say it. I would have thought Alex would love to hear what you got to say so he can have his say. When I bought my wcw backpack I was disappointed it leaked. People then came on saying the problems they have had with there's & then we give advise on what to do or how to fix it. That's what the forums for. Your not slagging off your just giving a review & as far as I know your the 1st to have one.

If you have an opionon you should say it. I would have thought Alex would love to hear what you got to say so he can have his say. When I bought my wcw backpack I was disappointed it leaked. People then came on saying the problems they have had with there's & then we give advise on what to do or how to fix it. That's what the forums for. Your not slagging off your just giving a review & as far as I know your the 1st to have one.

Spot on

one of the reasons gardiners gets so much respect is that he always answers if people post problems & is always ready to try & sort it out, he couldn't do that if no one ever said ' hey i got this & it's no good or it doesn't work the way i want'

slagging a supplier off is a world away from saying you don't like a product, its constructive criticism & helps us all - coz i'm dying to know about the backpack

You can give a negative opinion on here, but just not totally slate the supplier, as others said.

Just be reasonable and tell us what you think...I'd love to hear, thinking of getting one myself.

Latest Posts

Back