love this little run of houses

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by jambo113, May 14, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. jambo113

jambo113 Guest

ive got a litttle run of 6 terrace houses all next door to each other 5 of them are oap's and there great it ends up taking me twice as long as it should as they all make me tea and biscuits and want to chat i end up moving stuff about for them e.g fence panels or cutting grass and always walk away with my hands full today i got given plants for my back yard and a big homemade sponge cake i wish i had more customers like this ok am only earning about 14 an hour on these but i dont mind imo its what makes the job worth doing :)

Advertisement
  2. mark m

mark m Hero

not often lol but now again i do go to work and have a good day unlike today watching heavy rain

3. Ryan

Ryan Guest

drizzly here atm so i'm sorting all my paper work out and got to price up 3 jobs later on and supposed to be nice from tomorow onwards

and i'm off my paye job for 3 days so get to have lay in till 8 for a change ohhh how i love it lol

hopfully i can hit the windows hard this week and make my bank happy lol

4. jambo113

jambo113 Guest

the rains gone from here i had 3 weeks of its just get the odd 10 min shower now and then but it is boring just sitting waiting for a dry patch

Advertisement