Loving My Ro This Year!

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by rcproperty, Nov 18, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

Went to fill up my small 5lt air tight container with some resin from my container i store my resin in and cant believe how well the resin has lasted this year.

i brought a 25lt bag in january and about 10 months on i still have over half left in the bag! so my costs for my RO has only been £45 for 10- months, thats only coz i had to change the pre filters a few months ago.

all this with water at 450ppm to start with!!!

Advertisement
  2. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

That is good going RC!

3. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

yer im pleased with it, takes up some room in the garden with storage tanks but if it saves a lot of money its worth it!

4. mark m

mark m Hero

you never said how much water you use a month so i dont know if it is good or not

5. chip

chip Guru

Same boat as you rc. Ro gets me down to 2 sometimes 1 these days. I've changed resin once since my new membranes came some months back, and it took a while to work down to 2, but I doubt I'll need a refill this year!

6. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

on average i use about 5000lts a month,

worked for someone that had the same RO set up as i do and he was using about 500lts a day, about 10,000lts a month and only used about 3-4lts of resin for that, his water was a little lower than mine.

7. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

its great, what size DI are you using on yours?

8. Squeak and Bubbles

That's real good. I'm in the process of buying a 4040 h4 RO with 20" sediment and carbon filters, all fitted on a board...never used an RO before costing me a fortune in resin... My water reading is only 160ppm so hoping the RO will last two or three years

9. mark m

mark m Hero

What i have read it last 0000`s of litres so it is the way forward this is also what i have recently got and if the weather holds up i am going to make a video in the next couple of days

10. Squeak and Bubbles

It has to be, costs so much in resin otherwise... got told it will fill my 650l tank in 2/3 hours... I'm tempted to have two fitted so it will fill in half that time.

Advertisement