Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Change Of Plan On Facebook

harunh

My facebook page wasnt working at all... advertised it on selling pages the lot but just didnt click..

so im getting rid of the page and making a new profile of my business

I think this is better as i can add people from the local area and people can add me aswell /emoticons/smile.png my aim is to get 3,000 friends /emoticons/smile.png once i get 3,000 friends i can offer deals to all 3,000 people on my status and a few of them will be be interested

Also people can interact with u more as a friend.. u can send private messages as with pages its more hassle....

Also on facebook it says suggestions of mututal friends... the more friends i have the more chance i have of popping up on other peoples facebooks... and if people see my page.. they will think oh look window cleaning and they will then add me and enquire about my services /emoticons/smile.png

So looking forward to seeing how it goes for me /emoticons/smile.png

Ive thought about doing this too to be honest there some aspects missing from a business page that I would really like. I cant like people sstaus for one!

You dont get insights thoughwhich sucks

Another bad poins is you can have an admin, on a business page I had my mum as admin lol. She would check pages, post stuff etc for me while I was out at work or just not on facebook

Do instead of just making a friend page, it's best to make a company/business page.

No no no you need to have two pages.

Your "Page" is your business one which is managed by your second page, your "Profile".

This will mean you can post on buy/sell groups with your Profile but still have your Page active for people to Like.

So I could just use my own personal page, or make a business page like personnel page, and then open a business page from which I will. Be hosting it from?

i added loads of people and got 1 message already saying how much ? lol... looks like its going to be a good move /emoticons/tongue.png

pages are **** lads /emoticons/tongue.png get a profile im tellin yas

But mate i had like 20 likes on my page.... now i got 45 friends in 2days ! more people can see my page now then all that time ! u can add them !

What i do is i add random people /emoticons/tongue.png

on some people it says works at totota garage

scaffolder

I add the people who look rich.. and have good jobs /emoticons/wink.png

That way their all good people with good jobs lol /emoticons/tongue.png

But u get some people who have a photo with a bottle of cider in their hands...( AVOID THESE PEOPLE )

And some peopl ehave their job as signign on the dole ( AVOID THESE ASWELL ) LMAOOO /emoticons/tongue.png

But this will work definately /emoticons/tongue.png i can see myself getting a good few jobs per week from this no lie /emoticons/smile.png wait till i get 3,000 friends /emoticons/biggrin.png

I hope ya do mate, it doesn't matter how ya get em as long as ya get em. Ya can get reported for adding random people ya don't know though and fb stops ya from adding any more for a while so go steady.

I'm not against it though mate, thats how we do facebook for club but it's only for letting people know whats going on.

yeah but when businesses add u on facebook people dont really report them... they just accept them straight away lol

And yeah i know u can get a week ban then if u reapeat it it goes up to 14 days then 28 days again if u do it again lool

but jsut got to do bit by bit /emoticons/tongue.png

They do report businesses H, one of other dj's at club was doing it with our's and we were stopped. Thats how I knew about it.

Start up a page get 10 or 20 likes and it automatically makes you a business profile I can log on my personal and just switch to a business profile and add people

How did you create a profile In a business name? When I tried it, it wouldn't let me
Its against facebook rules to do it without having a business page in place and you need likes, set up a page post it on here we will like it then you have a business profile

I got banned for 2 days lol and make a profile as yaself instead of ya own name put down business name

I got banned for 2 days lol and make a profile as yaself instead of ya own name put down business name
is there anywhere you don't get banned from H?! Nutter.lol

Zemon u only get banned from adding people... U font get banned of facebook i abused the add friend button thats why they banned me from sending requests lol

Back