Low water pressure

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Jamessorrell83, Jul 9, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Jamessorrell83

Jamessorrell83 Newcomer

Hi I'm new to here, been cleaning traditionally for 10 years, going over to wfp I have the new prf merlin ro system and my water pressure in portsmouth is really low I have a booster fitted and currently getting 35 psi would really like 40 psi so it prolongs the life of the membranes but my question is what sort of tds reading should I be getting after filtration? And before resin. I'm currently getting around 33 I've been told thats very good with the hard water I get in my area, any help would be appreciated.

Advertisement
  2. Alien Human

Welcome to the forum bud.

I just use DI but sure someone else will be able to help out.

Good luck :)

3. Steven

Steven Member

I have not used the merlin ro system before and now use di vessels only but when I did have an ro system, the filters brought the TDS count down to about 3 or 4 leaving just a tiny bit for the di to finish off.

Even if you have really hard water, I would have said that your ro should get the TDS count lower than 33! Has it been setup correctly?

Advertisement