Lowest

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Gleam123, Mar 2, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Gleam123

Gleam123 Active Member

Whats the lowest PPM you will work on and hwo often does everyone check their levels

Advertisement
  2. vito61

vito61 Well-Known Member

Mines just got up to 4 ppm. I'm now going to change the resin. (It comes out of my ro at 7/8 ppm and then into di canisters 2 x700 ml). I have a an inline tds meter with 2 readouts, 1 for the ro & 1 for the di. I check them each time i start and finish.

3. Paul

Paul Guest

Is it still classed as pure over 0 ppm ? And does it still clean and does it dry streak free over 0 ?
    Just wondering as I've only ever worked at 0

4. badbusdriver

badbusdriver Guest

When i started, i was told (by a much more experienced wfp windy) 10 is fine, so thats when i have always changed mine and never had any complaints. Lot of guys on here change at 5 or lower though.

5. simon

simon Guru

yeh i started off changing it a 5 but then i forgot to check & when i did i was running at 15, since then if i check & its 12 i change at the next weekend & never had a problem. i'm di only & only check once a week --usually--

6. bluemonkey

bluemonkey Guru

i used 50 odd the otehr day with no probs, as long as flow is higher and more rinsing then a hogher flow rate is ok i think, i used this by mistake on a pain of a job

7. James

James Guru

Mines at 0ppm. Check it every couple of days, if it gets to 5 i'll change it.

James.

8. Gleam123

Gleam123 Active Member

Cheers guys, where does everyone buy their resin and whats everyones favourite?

9. chip

chip Guru

tulsion mb 115
    get it from daqua

10. simon

simon Guru

yep daqua are great

Advertisement