Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ultimate flocked

Elliot

Does anyone use one . What's your opinion on using on all maintenance cleans . I need a new brush and I fancy trying something a bit lighter than the super light . I'm not one for changing the brush for different windows only change it for con roofs and fascias . So any opinions . Cheers .

I have four different brushes, all gardiners

Medium mix don't like it.

Flocked sill brush good brush cleans well only use it now on first cleans, gutters etc.

Ulltimate flock great brush use on all my work except as stated above.

Cladding brush good little brush flocked duel trim now discontinued.

I bought it for leaded Windows, but I have used it 100% of the time the last few months...like it a lot:thumbsup:

Love it always used flocked supa alight then extreme flocked so after they discontenued them moved to these as

lso have tried neons which are good

Sounds all good then . It's funny cos I've never used a flocked brush , I was always told from day one they held onto the dirt and avoid em or only use em on leadys .

They can pick up and hold onto leaves etc but a simple flick with your hand and all good again.

Think I will get a couple . I suppose they will feel really light compared to the super light . Just hope I don't spend too much time scrubbing the glass thinking I am not cleaning thoroughly.

Think I will get a couple . I suppose they will feel really light compared to the super light . Just hope I don't spend too much time scrubbing the glass thinking I am not cleaning thoroughly.
Because of the flocked ends there is much more contact of bristles with the glass. Thus more cleaning power. You can really feel the difference when working with a flocked brush.

Also found that being single trim helps as more contact on the glass than duel trim brushes just my opinion.

Right deffo sold on these brushes . I will order a couple . Do any of the lads who use rashs shop in Leeds know if he stocks em . I always get my. Gear off him but I've always used the super lights which he has in all the time so I never looked for owt else .

Right deffo sold on these brushes . I will order a couple . Do any of the lads who use rashs shop in Leeds know if he stocks em . I always get my. Gear off him but I've always used the super lights which he has in all the time so I never looked for owt else .

It's free delivery on orders over 55 I think check out there website also try out there bigger jets I have found these save a load of time when rinsing ..

Normally comes in a little bag with them so have to change them yourself takes 2 minutes I have noticed that I don't use any more water then normal have the big jets pump up to 60 on the controller and really floods glass I do use a univalve but by doing this its speed up my day .

Ok cheers . Rain looks heavy tomorrow round here . If I get rained off I will drive over to the shop in Leeds and see if he has any in . He only charges £25 a brush and will sort the jets out as well . Need a few bits as well as get stocked up with resin .

Well done to anyone who uses these . So glad I didn't buy any . I went over to the shop in Leeds this morning and he got one out and compared them to the super light , nothing on em . The stock is wafer thin and bends , and there's more bristles on my tooth brush . Deffo not for me .thdy wouldn't last a week with me . Stick to the super lights .

Elliot you are talking about a different brush completely the brush you described above is the Xtreme not a Ultimate gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/all-products/water-fed-poles/brushes/ultimate-brushes.html

Well done to anyone who uses these . So glad I didn't buy any . I went over to the shop in Leeds this morning and he got one out and compared them to the super light , nothing on em . The stock is wafer thin and bends , and there's more bristles on my tooth brush . Deffo not for me .thdy wouldn't last a week with me . Stick to the super lights .
Your describing a completely different brush, I think they have the same superlite stock that's why the use the same bumper, I ordered another two today from gardiners mine as lasted about 6 months much prefer the single trim to the duel trim.

Back