Lucky

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by koopmaster, Apr 11, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. koopmaster

koopmaster Guru

I was dropping cards last ***ht and walked round the corner and saw a waterfed pole and a RO DI 100gpd system lying on the ground. The pole was just what I was looking for a light 12 footer to complement my 30 foot pole.

I have only just moved over the WFP system last week and the water purifier was exactly the same as MINE...

It was all green with algae but I just removed the filters and also now have a spare DI canister.

But best of all I now have a second 100gpd filter. So if anyone knows how to upgrade a 100GPD system to a 200 GPD then any help would be appreciated.

Advertisement
  2. windyman

windyman Well-Known Member

Where exactly was it? Sure you aint just nicked someones?

3. koopmaster

koopmaster Guru

No you can see its been sitting outside for months, pipes where crushes and full of mould and dirt.

4. Paul

Paul Guest

Not a bad find at all I wish I could find summet like that the best I find is the kids have scratched the car :D

5. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Good find but you might find some poor bugger had their van nicked and this was all ditched my the robbers. Can't see why anyone would just dump their gear.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

6. Paul

Paul Guest

Never thought if that Gav, worth finding out if this was the case, there would be nothing worse

7. koopmaster

koopmaster Guru

never thought it might be from a van, I will go back and ask a few houses in the area.

8. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Jeez y can't I find a wfp lol

9. nearlyclean

Supplier

It wasn't an Ali pole probably dumped to make the van lighter. :)
    Hope it isn't some poor guys gear who got van nicked, you think there might be a tank and pump lying nearby. Worth going back and having a good look around

Advertisement