Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Di Vessel Connections.

andyc

Hi fellow window cleaners this is my first post as i need a question answered and cant find the answer anywhere on google .

I have just recently purchased a Gardiner SLX and a pure freedom trolley which is all good . However i needed my RO system with DI.

i purchased one a RO 200 and bought a seperate inline DI resin cartridge.

what i actually want was to buy a 5-7l DI vessel and attach that to my RO, but the thing is I dont know how to connect the vessel to my RO.

The ro connections are 1/4 tubing push fittings but the vessel comes with 1/2 inch hose pipe fittings. so my question is how can i attach a vessel to my RO system. any info appreciated and please escuse my ignorance , all answers appreciated.

many thanks, Andy

Hi thanks for your reply. So just to confirm do the di vessel have a 1/2 female garden hoselock on them. ?

I am using a vyair ro 200gpd pumped. Thanks guys.

Hi thanks for your reply. So just to confirm do the di vessel have a 1/2 female garden hoselock on them. ?

thats the same ro system i use! why would you want a 5-7l di on it????

i have one of these on it and it works a treat, if you are using it daily you only need to chage it every 2 weeks! uses a lot less resin and saves money!

http://www.vyair.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=92

I nearly bought that one but didnt understand the conection fitments so bought a similar cartridge else where with the 1/4 tube push fit connector. I wanted the vessel to save bother refilling. I now understand you can get reducers but also that maybe the cartridge i got will be fine .

It had taken me ages to decide what ro system to buy. How much water i would use etc. Everything i bought will turn up tomorrow should be fun.

Thanks to rc and gto .

I bought that one but didnt understand the conection fitments so bought a similar cartridge else where the 1/4 tube push fit connector. I wanted the vessel to save bother refilling. I now understand you can get reducers but also that maybe the cartridge i got will be fine .

It had taken me ages to decide what ro system to buy. How much water i would use etc. Everything i bought will turn up tomorrow should be fun.

Thanks to rc and gto .

these are great systems if you have room to store water, they are slow at making pure water, 1lt in 3 minutes and thats pumped!

mine is hooked upto a 1000lt tank and i fill up the van from the tank. if you have any problems setting it up juat ask.

before you connect the resin to it make sure you run water through the filters first!!

My system arrived today , so set it up in the garage . vyair customer service was spot on, i phoned them earlier for a 1/4 inch pushfit hoselock fitting that i couldnt find in B&Q or anywhere else for that matter. sent one out to me first class for tomorrow morning . ( NO CHARGE!) I was very impressed to say the least. ive added a picture of my set up.

View attachment 667

View attachment 478

Yeah drainage will run down side of garage to the drain. Looking forward to some pure water /emoticons/smile.png

thats what i got, i started off joining 2 200lt blue barrels together and plumbed the pure water outlet pipe to a ball **** valve, like the ones you get in the toilet, so it shuts the water off without over flowing.

Latest Posts

Back