Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

250L Water Tank Secured In Van

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I've put the pics on the gallery which now appear at the top of the home page. The tubing is definitely Key Clamp with the corresponding fittings. It's 26mm tubing. This has a wall thickness of approx 3mm and is really heavy duty also galvanized.

The tank sits in the framework up against the rear seats The tubing would stop the tank sliding forward, although not from tipping over. By installing another length of tube behind the tank and running a 1 tonne ratchet strap over the top of the tank it should, imo, prevent it toppling over. Have a look at the pics, hopefully should make sense.

I did start with a flat tank but by switching to an upright I gained a more usable space for me.

The other theory I have is that as I'm using the existing van fittings, the 'd' rings, without modification, the insurance company can't object.

I did start with a flat tank but by switching to an upright I gained a more usable space for me.
i have flat tank and fitted it in then built a frame round it and used the space above it, my pics are in the gallery too, just before your ones!

Back