Mad angry customer!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Kennygggkent, Jan 19, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Kennygggkent

Kennygggkent Transparent Window Cleaning

Hey guys, just wanted to share this story of a mad customer I cleaned just and hour a ago.

I was cleaning the flat above hers and saw her in the window of her flat on the ground floor, she had a face like thunder and looked right through me when I waved, strange I thought! so I cleaned on regard less and went to collect. when she came to the door I did my usual:

"Hello Janice" then out of now where she said:

"DON'T YOU CALL ME BY MY FIRST NAME, YOUR JUST A WINDOW CLEANER DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME BY MY FIRST NAME, HOW MUCH DO I OWE YOU?!

So I said sorry, what's the matter?

YOU TRIED TO GET INTO MY FLAT THE LAST TIME YOU WHERE HERE!

no I didn't... when?(thinking she thought I tried to break in and rob her!

THE LAST TIME YOU WHERE HERE!

Sorry Mrs baker(trying to be respectful now) if I've done something wrong please try and allow me to work it out...

IT'S MISS BAKER! I'M NOT MARRIDED THANK YOU VERY MUCH, YOUR JUST A WINDOW CLEANER

Miss barker when I cleaned your house last time I noticed a little water had got in and I wanted to dry it up for you.

NO YOU DIDN'T YOU TRIED TO GET INTO MY HOUSE, YOU ONLY CLEAN THE OUTSIDE THAT'S ALL YOUR GOOD FOR!

NOW HOW MUCH IS IT?

It's £8 and THIS IT'S THE LAST TIME I'LL BE CLEANING YOUR HOUSE!

The text doesn't do her anger justice she was livid and wouldn't give me a chance to explain myself, I was well shocked but glad I stood up for myself and told her I wouldn't be cleaning her gaff again!

Got any crazy customer story guys?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
    Advertisement
  2. Poles Apart

Yeah had one last summer woman wanted her second floor flat done, woman below her went ballistic at me for getting water on her windows as she said her son does them, told her I'd let her know when I was coming next so her son could do them after but she still wouldn't have it, my customer is entitled to have her windows clean dear oh dear?

3. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Rag week :coffee:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  4. windowsurfer

windowsurfer Forum Addict

I had a guy that spoke down to me and gave me your only a window cleaner, I had done his windows before and he was nice, so on reflection, he may have had bi polar, which can really change a persons character, so I just put it down to that, but didnt bother going back. Its not a nice experience.

5. Adams0211

Adams0211 Guru

I was cleaning a first floor flat a couple of weeks back. The water was splashing off the ground floor sills as it does. A face appeared at the ground floor window.

I waved at the old girl and she opened the window. "Sorry about the water but it's pure blah blah blah" I said. "Oh no problem dear" she said. "I thought it was raining". I told her it was only me and she asked what I was doing. I told her I was cleaning the windows above and she couldn't believe it and asked me how. I told her to shut her window and I'd give her a demo so I'm stood there cleaning this window with her watching from the other side.

I've never seen anyone so amazed by something so simple. It literally made her day. She was ooohing and aaaahing and everything.

Saying that, she can't have been that impressed because she wasn't interested when I tried signing her up to four weekly cleaning :sad:

6. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

I would have told her point blank to **** off
    No one has to take that
    "You're just a window cleaner "
    Jog on love
    I would have spat my dummy out if that was me

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. ♠Winp®oClean♠

♠Winp®oClean♠ Forum Addict

So did you try to get into her flat or not? You said you saw some water inside?

8. Kennygggkent

Kennygggkent Transparent Window Cleaning

She was my customer and the first time I cleaned her gaff I gave the outside a proper first clean, but I guess one of her seals was leaking so I told her it might have a let a little water in as I could see it going down the inside. She went to the window to look and came back to say there wasn't any, so I said ok and left it.

But in the meantime I guess she has thought that I was trying to get into her house for some reason other than to be good at my job.

9. ♠Winp®oClean♠

♠Winp®oClean♠ Forum Addict

Nowt so queer as folk mate! :rolleyes: move on.

10. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

Stick a dog turd through her letterbox mate
    That'll redress the balance

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
Advertisement