Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Glad i'm on the sofa now.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

TolishAPurd

I had a sh*t but very profitable day so thought I'd write a verse of a song on some of the events....

'1 day of window cleaning' song.

Twwwoo Lesbianss (5 goooold riiiiings)

I saved a cat

A broken perspex roof

2 gutter cleans

1 broken tile

And a squeegee that I lost somewhere.

:rolleyes: /emoticons/biggrin.png

Sounds like a fred day to me :laugh:
I thought that just while all the s*** was happening. I was a packed out day and the first gutter job turned out to be a pig, shouldve quoted twice as much but did it over the phone to an existing window customer. Didnt notice it had the long length down the side, andit wasthat horrible metal stuff like the americans have where the brackets are on the inside so I couldnt get a decent pull. Then the neighbour came accross and wanted his done and I know I'm booked up for weeks so it had to be today. So I was rushing about like a blue arsed fly, hense the mistakes.

well just think of the quids..me enjoying the quietish life at the mo..not too much mither...but busy enough not to worry..../emoticons/biggrin.png

I did 1 normal window job this morning then a full in and out including conny roof in and out for estate agents (first clean for years) then full f/s/g which was a new clean (not been done for 2 years)

Knackered now but good money and they both are regular window custys now

well just think of the quids..me enjoying the quietish life at the mo..not too much mither...but busy enough not to worry..../emoticons/biggrin.png
Yes mate, money and the desire to get rid of the backlog is my driving force at the moment. Nice to see you're charging more for your workin other threads, you deserve it.

yep my management has made me realise that time is precious and so you have to get a good enough payback for it...:thumbsup:

and it will soon be the first week of may...

Back