Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

WFP vs Traditional (video evidence)

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Oh my god he does the frames & sills too... will sort of as some need plastics restoration work.

Now lets see how him cleans tops sills blind coverd in lichen and badly stained frames etc using a wfp

Every method has it's limits and no method is better than the other if you ask me but the point is you get what you pay for if you want a proper job doing. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Most trad guys surely always wipe the window sill! I always do if I'm tradding!

In fact for wiping sills, especially upstairs, you can't beat the trad method!

Still love my wfp though...

just out of nappies n thinks he knows it all ffs, he'll be bragging how he's on you tube doing information vids next lmao bet his mam loves him tho

consider my cage well n truly rattled lol

I just popped out to quote a detached bungalow as the old couple just moved in. I pointed out that every window was covered in paint splatter so the first clean is what I call a builders clean and would take me at least 4 times as long to do than a regular clean. Neither method would have got that lot off but made me chuckle that the old lady likes wfp better so he husband says as it don't get so dirty like traditional window cleaning. :laugh:

Even though I won the job but now I'm regreting it as is going to be a ball ache of a job to do but the price was good all the same. Plus I was recommended by the daughter so wacked the price up a wee bit more as you do /emoticons/biggrin.png

All I could think about was how annoying that music in the vid was and why the blinkin heck he's wearing sun glasses on a cloudy day.......i am going through a phase of really enjoying trad atm but still using the poles when needed.

Regarding the vid it just goes to show how desperate some are to want to slag off other cleaners

All I could think about was how annoying that music in the vid was and why the blinkin heck he's wearing sun glasses on a cloudy day.......i am going through a phase of really enjoying trad atm but still using the poles when needed.
He's wearing sun glasses because the glare off the newly cleaned white frames will be too much for his eyes to take :laugh:

If that's the case @Tuffers I can't find me bloody sun glasses so I wont be able to do no more wfp work until I do /emoticons/biggrin.png

One more thing - the way he squeeged was ****

Then he waved his wet cloth all over window ( that he'd used to wipe the sill )

And he had sunglasses on when it was not sunny

And also he said u have to use your fingers sometimes - he must have bloody long fingers

One more thing - the way he squeeged was ****Then he waved his wet cloth all over window ( that he'd used to wipe the sill )

And he had sunglasses on when it was not sunny

And also he said u have to use your fingers sometimes - he must have bloody long fingers
And he was wearing shorts! Hang the bugger!

but...er...didnt both methods take the same time.:rolleyes:

its alright...I have being wfp ing and then trad checking all day....ah well alls fun in love and war...its all over ..til monday...cheapie not a banker..:eek: so he has to work

yeh the best way with them nets is to do the walk by...ooops..I would never..

it really really **** es me off to clean windows that you know are not going to be looked out of....or are minging on the insides as most of mine were this week..but..hey its ma job..

now come on own up...on the conny today ....all the top windows were covered with a curtain which is never lifted..thank god for wfp as I hate tradding windows that I know will never be seen.../emoticons/biggrin.png

Back