maintenance clean techique

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Remy, Apr 7, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Remy

Remy Member

. found this on youtube! its my second month so today has been my first full day on maintenance cleans but think am still using a bit to much water but this looks rushed to me plus he only rinsed the last window! is this the norm?

Advertisement
  2. Gary63

Gary63 Member

Yes he's going a bit quick. But as long as the customer is happy,then so be it... I always rinse and if I know the customer is in I take a little longer. If your too quick and even if you've done a perfect clean, the customer will begrudge paying you £10-£20 for a 5 minute job.

3. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Don't take long does it :D

4. Guybrush

Guybrush Active Member

If I was that quick I would be on about 500 quid a day. would like to see what the experienced guys have got to say about this, that looks all wrong and rushed and no proper rinse to me. We need more wfp vids.

5. Smurf

Smurf Banned

He is actualy rinsing on the glass apart from the last one that he rinses off the glass.
    I would like to see a trad guy clean the front of that one any quicker TolishAPurd :D

6. Remy

Remy Member

surly he's leaving bits on the glass?

7. Guybrush

Guybrush Active Member

lol so he can do 10 of those fronts in 20 minutes. Someone please come on here and tell me he's doing it all wrong lol.

8. TolishAPurd

What I'd like to see is the mess that was left behind once it all dried. :rolleyes:

9. Smurf

Smurf Banned

They are long gone...:D

10. peter rogers

peter rogers Grand Master

fast very fast he rinses on glass i say they be perfect clean let him come to belfast run into a house or two of mine were the birds play battleship lol :p plump direct hit u sunk my battle shiplol he wudnt be goin fst then :p:p

Advertisement