Maintenance cleans

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by All Round Cleaning, Apr 30, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

Hey guys was just walking down my road and noticed 4 houses next to me that a wc cleans and noticed the frames are absolutely mankey .
    so was just wondering how many of you clean the frames etc each clean or do you do just glass only ???

I know he charges around 7 quid for these houses and he's done within 30 mins .

click here

the 4 next to the houses that are being built

what you guys reckon ???

Advertisement
  2. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

I'm trad, first cleans I will always clean the frames. If they are regular custys I will always keep them clean, not every time they will need done, maybe every 2 or 3 times they will get a quick wipe..

3. bluemonkey

bluemonkey Guru

i have employed a few lads who use to work for other people, and all where the same, we are WINDOW cleaners, and dont clean frames, there is a lot out there who believe that this is fine, i would offer your services at same price and do frames

4. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Window-frames... window-sills...window cleaners.... Do you wipe the sills bluem?

5. bluemonkey

bluemonkey Guru

yea, on a first clean, i do glass, frames, the window surround if its got plastic, and cills, then all these need is a quick once over on the next cleans

6. lee.h

lee.h Member

have won a few customers by stating that i aways clean frames etc. first clean can be a pain but once its out the way the next time is breif..
    a guy cleans my mother in laws windows and he doesnt touch the frames. i'd be cringing taking money for that tbh.

7. jambo113

jambo113 Guest

i always clean frames after the first clean there easy. the way i look at it its part of the window

8. Dodger

Dodger Hero

I make a point of doing a good job on frames on first clean no matter how long it takes, makes me look better than the opposition and it's easy to keep em that way. Way I see it the frames part of the window.

9. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

Thats what I thought so I was quite shocked to see the state of the frames etc when going past today , I know the windy that does them has been doing this round for donkeys so I canny understand why they not maintaining the frames etc ?

10. C-THROUGH

C-THROUGH Active Member

I always do frames, I cant see the point in not doing em.
    It looks much better and custys appreciate it.

Advertisement