Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

wet weather

WCF

Help Support WCF:

kevo40

Does the wet weather put people off having their windows cleaned. Is it better to wait for some better weather before I try canvassing. Any thoughts on this guy's.

We had the wettest January to date & so far this year I've picked up 14 new customers. I seem to pick up more in winter then summer for some strange reason

We had the wettest January to date & so far this year I've picked up 14 new customers. I seem to pick up more in winter then summer for some strange reason
im guessing thats cuz there isnt many doll dossers looking to top up there benefits by cleaning windows during the winter

Depends where you are I suppose as many homes across the uk are flooded or at risk of flooding so the last thing they want is a window cleaner right now.

Some you will find will not want their windows cleaned in winter months anyhow especially some older folk.

Does the wet weather put people off having their windows cleaned. Is it better to wait for some better weather before I try canvassing. Any thoughts on this guy's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back