Make Your Own System Or Buy A Professional Built?

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by 1 clean window cleaning, Feb 22, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. 1 clean window cleaning

Hello, im just wondering what your wfp set ups are? I live in a hard water area so i will need a RO system.
    I was contemplating weather or not to build one myself or buy one professionally built.

My price range is about £1000

Advertisement
  2. mark m

mark m Hero

I suggest make your own it will save you £000`s, Where do you live because there might be someone not far from you who can show there setup

3. Richard

Richard Forum Addict

£1,000 isn’t much for complete wfp system; I don’t think you have given yourself that much choice.

If you just meant the RO system a £1,000 is enough for 4040 system have a look at - http://gapswater.co.uk/acatalog/copy_of_copy_of_Reverse_osmosis_kits.html -
    Prices start at around £600 that leaves you with £400 for DI, static tank, and transfer pump. (Then you will need a place to put it all)

You might need another £1,000 if you DIY for the main parts to the wfp system in the van, which consist of a –
    Plastic water tank (& frame/straps)
    Pump / controller
    Hose & reel
    Pole & brush

If you meant a complete wfp system, it might be a good idea to get some quotes to have this part of the system fitted in the van securely

Richard

4. essex boy

essex boy Active Member

k where do yu live? I live in Essex and my TDS IS 468 so pretty much as bad as you get.

I can help you build an RO system wIth a 40/40 plus any tank up to 500 litres, 100 psi pump, digital controller by varistream, 120amp leisure battery, 22 ft pole (or similar) 2 20 inch pre filters, hose and reel.

To ensure you understand I would help you buy the equipment new which has nothing to do with me. someone helped me do this when I started and from that's I eventually had a frame made for a few pounds, made some money, added a hot water LPG boiler and so on.

If I am honest I reckon I could build it for around £1250 which you would pay to a shop and not me. I would help you build it for free, unless you Ilive within a few miles of me in which case I won't lol.

This would be a complete RO system ready to use

If not I am sure there Are others that will help.

Advertisement