Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Stupid question time

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Ever heard of the darwin awards? ?

I call it cleansing the genepool..people like that don't need to be breeding

Hi

I am getting a wfp backpack and have been trad all my lifeA few new cleans lately have had paint specks on the upstairs glass from decorating etc

It takes ages to get it off by cleaning then getting the trusty scraper out

how do you guys get them off the window as you can't even see them from the ground or do you leave it all on there

Not being funny but I am new to wfp and don't see how you can call it clean if it has paint specks all over
I am getting a wfp backpack and have been trad all my lifeA few new cleans lately have had paint specks on the upstairs glass from decorating etc

It takes ages to get it off by cleaning then getting the trusty scraper out

how do you guys get them off the window as you can't even see them from the ground or do you leave it all on there

Not being funny but I am new to wfp and don't see how you can call it clean if it has paint specks all over

Hi dave, i can upload a photo of my scraper i made for getting paint ,egg and cement off, if you like,

so long as you can get the right angle to the window, it will get all of that off, its easy to make, just a standard scraper,

angle adaptor, a little 6mm hose with a fan jet on, and some proxy glue, job done. john.

Back