Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

No pressure whatsoever out of pole.

S

SR Cleaning

hi I've got a wfp setup in my van had it now around 3-6 months everything's been fine since yesterday I've a trickle coming out of the brush when the varistream pump controller is set at 4 and it's what I've always had it set at.The pumps about 3 -6 months old as well so can't see it being that what's gone.I just keep getting a 'P' on my pump controller and it cuts out.The battery is fine I've no kinks in my hose checked all that.It worked today for about 5 mins had it turned up to 8 at one point and it was blasting out so I don't think it's the pump controller what's gone either? The only thing I can think of is an airlock of some sort? Thanks in advance Shane

No because it's coming up with the pressure error 'p' after running at setting 3 for a minute if that.But what I'm saying is the pump controller is registering to the pump to increase pressure as it showed me today.Doing my head in!

If it was me mate my next move would be to either

A.) dismantle and clean EVERYTHING or

B.) turn pump on, unscrew the hosepipe to the right of the pump (e.g the end where the water comes out) replacing it with my mouth and suck whatever is blocking it through the pump.

I confess that I do B much more than A.........but A is the sensible option.

.......then come back to the drawing board if that doesn't work.

Hope some of that helps mate - it may be basic stuff that you already know /emoticons/smile.png

Does the water flow freely when coming out of just the 100m hose? If so then it's blocked jets on your brush...

Cheers jake..Blocked jets.Why didn't I check that with my other pole or even the hose!!

un real ur hose fully then real back on as u could have a pinch somewere ,then change ur conecters if thats still not wrked then maby strip the pump clean the diraprham an put ut back to gether that should sort it ide say my ges is its a air lock and a dirty dirapraham let us no how u get on m8 it can b very frustrating as times

Im exp. It sometimes when i hasnt used the unit for a few days , then i simply dismantle the inlet hose om my DI Vessel and get Any airlock to release . Then it in normal flow , it could go Down to about 20 % before i do it ..

Back