Masons' Official DIY RO System Thread.

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Masons, Apr 29, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Masons

Masons Guru

Ok, I want what it seems a lot of people prefer and what many see as the industry standard for RO Systems, a 4040.

Priced at around 950 inc tax and a di vessel on cleaning warehouse, I don't have the funds to hand.

Yet I do want one, would anybody be able to help me set up a system (not including DI Vessel as I have one) for as little as possible.

If this system can churn out a minimum of around 200litres per hour and is the best for reduced waste water I see this being a good thread for all those who want a high performance RO at a lower cost ONLY IF someone can help me save money, as I own a RO and have no idea how it works so do not know where to begin.

Advertisement
  2. Paul

Paul Guest

Good idea masons I would also like one but far to costly for me, and I'm on a water meter so want to reduce wasteage.

3. Podrikk007

Podrikk007 Well-Known Member

I want one too. Cheap, haha

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?bl5ayw

4. Masons

Masons Guru

^
    I doubt a 'cheap' one could be made.
    But as with all things, money can be saved with hard work and time.

5. Masons

Masons Guru

I just wrote the most stupid post ever.

I deleted.

I am ill, so any who read that totally disregard it.

6. I might be corrected on this and I hope I am for your sake, but not sure how your going to save on the membrane which is what will purify the water. You might be able to save on the housing a little but then if you want a set to produce that amount of water in that time you might need a booster pump, which would then mean high pressure connectors and hoses etc. The way in which you will save money is installing it yourself. Mason, here's a pic of my system to let you know how mine is set up etc. I can take some more if you need specific areas,

[​IMG]

View attachment 437

7. Podrikk007

Podrikk007 Well-Known Member

Wow. Nice setup u got there.

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?tpppca

8. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

^^ if I needed that setup I wouldn't even bother hurts My head even looking at it.. Take about being complicated

9. Paul

Paul Guest

I've split this thread as it was going off topic, and wasn't achieving what it was supposed to :D

10. Ha ha! Yes it looks a bit complicated but that's only because it's all packed into a tiny van!!!! Purefreedom installed it, done an awesome job!

Advertisement