Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Masons weekly video. Thread001+Intro

Masons

Hey guys, new to this VIP area, and seen as it's a place to lounge and muse, I thought of some vids etc that I'd like to share as I believe there would be those here interested.

Now, basically each week I'll post a video I find to be particularly awesome.

I have quite a few bookmarked and will show things I find amusing, wether it be about nature, photography, business, anything awesome or random.

The threads will be posted once a week on a Friday (I'll try to keep it that way unless stated).

So...

Here is the first post, with one of my favourite video's ever.

I think this will be one for everyone, but mainly for those interested in nature and astronomy.

If you have 3 minutes, stop what you're doing, turn up the volume, sit back, relax and enjoy.

Regards, enjoy your weekends.

Masons

Great idea mate. Can't watch the bid yet but will do later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't watch on mobile but will look later. Great idea though.

Sent from Tapatalk. App for iPhone, Android and blackberry.

Thanks for the positive feedback guys /emoticons/smile.png

Surprised so many people here log in on mobiles.

This video will set the tone for many of the video's and interests of mine that will surface on here, but it won't be the only theme I'll put up.

Some will be business related and others dealing with as I said other awesomenesses in the world.

And for the guys who can't view on mobiles, you should invest in a computer just for threads like this /emoticons/smile.png

^ I do, it makes a round the clock posting and interaction, if people need help they can get it 24/7 from more people.

But come on guys, log in on an evening on a computer /emoticons/wink.png

Ha love the fact you now have to charge twice a day.

Sent from Tapatalk. App for iPhone, Android and blackberry.

Latest Posts

Back