Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Having A Right Mare

WCF

Help Support WCF:

chip

The last job yesterday, I noticed, all too late, that the idiot had smeared Vaseline or something round the frames. I forgot all about it by this morning, but knew something wasn't quite right, then cleaning a window in the sun It looked as if the brush was leaving scratches! It eventually dawned on me and have been since cleaning the brush between jobs with cream cleaner, still don't know if I've sorted it, but is now soaking in a bucket of soapy water. I tell you, it a real confidence knocker. Anyone else suffered this, and is there a best way too get it off?

i had a first clean once where a builder put wd40 on the windows to get some tar off i can along new nothing about it and i made a right mess of all the windows I ended up trad all the windows as i did not want to bugger up another brush

I've been stepping in and out of here, just not posting much as nobody cares what I have to say /emoticons/smile.png

Think I've got it off, will sok in ecover o/night, can't do much more, but, boy I'm going slow now, just really low in confidence at the mo but it'll pass

Back