Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Weather

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Same pal, bouncing down and trees near snapping with wind, this week ain't looking good either.. Typical northern Irish and scottish weather.. England and Wales seem to get it not too bad.. Lol

Same pal, bouncing down and trees near snapping with wind, this week ain't looking good either.. Typical northern Irish and scottish weather.. England and Wales seem to get it not too bad.. Lol
It looks okay just now but we both know how quick it can change lol.

The rains ment to start about 10/11 here, enough time for me to get a few hours work in lol

If the rain Still on at 9 I'm going to get my clothing started, will take about a week to do them ffs, but I found a place without the crazy set up fee.. Getting coats for £35, jumpers £19 and polos £13.. also need a trip to halfords to fix me pole

If the rain Still on at 9 I'm going to get my clothing started, will take about a week to do them ffs, but I found a place without the crazy set up fee.. Getting coats for £35, jumpers £19 and polos £13.. also need a trip to halfords to fix me pole

Are the doing it by hand? lol. Seems a tad expensive does that include to clothing?

I was thinking of buying August edition sow your own lol, nah it's a wee shop in town, them prices are including clothing.. Nice thick waterproof coats by regetta with fleece inside they are £29.99 alone or £35 with logo and web on the back

I was thinking of buying August edition sow your own lol, nah it's a wee shop in town, them prices are including clothing.. Nice thick waterproof coats by regetta with fleece inside they are £29.99 alone or £35 with logo and web on the back
Thats what zipper top is, good make regetta. I need new waterproofs as well. mine are not breathable ones. I put them on for 5 mins and the swet pouring out me lol

Latest Posts

Back