Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Software updates and tweaks.

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
So i have finally finished with the updates to the software which brings with it several bug fixes, and a few improvements and additions. I have also just updated our theme to the latest code as well so is all inline now. Below i have linked the new features which will explain what these are and what they do. The links are to xenforo's support forums which is who creates the software. Saves me re writing all the features!

New Features

The new features in XenForo 1.5 include:

In addition to these updates i have now added a more mobile friendly menu to the site when viewing on a mobile device. You will now see in the menu bar a menu link and a new posts icon to the right of it. Clicking the menu will slide a menu out from the left which is easier to navigate, Getting rid of the menu is as simple as tapping outside of the menu.

There are some admin additions for my self as well, i now have the ability to send you alerts/notifications via the site or send mass private messages via the site so you may see me use this from time to time rather than email or popup notices. I will have used the alert/notification feature to alert you to this post /emoticons/wink.png

Next up will be the addition of the media section of the site which from the poll seems members would like this. Enjoy everyone! I am now off to look into the media section. :grouphug:

Keep it up you little tinkerer
Ha ha for a change new features are not my doing but included in the new release of the software although i think there nice. Media gallery though will be one i want to add.

Back