Massive fail lol

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Neil, Feb 17, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Neil

Neil Grand Master

So I bought some isopropanol the other day, when it came it was half empty as the bottle somehow got pierced on delivery! So I had to get another bottle and fill it up with the pierced bottle , baring in mind I did this last night in the dark with a tiny bit of light I realised my shoe was getting wet when I was filling up , I finished emptying the isopropanol and went to put the lid on the new bottle and realised the lid was already on there the chemical went all over the path none of it went in the bottle lololololol how thick am I

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Oh well at least bits of your path should not freeze tonight but best you don't stand there smoking :D

3. Neil

Neil Grand Master

Lol looks like me and tuffers are having problems this month with him dropping the torch in the tank and me doing this

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Frank is obviously doing his rounds this month for sure :D

5. cheapncheerful

yep neil its not you its frank...:D

seriously its great to hear these things happen to other people too.frank seems to be keeping away from me for the time being.:rolleyes:

6. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Frank my helper the other day forgot to lift the ladder a bit higher when going up some steps and the wide stabiliser bar got caught on one of the steps. He just managed to stop the ladder hitting a nice expensive looking shiny new car as he stumbled toward it....Bloody frank is a walking disaster waiting to happen :D

7. Neil

Neil Grand Master

Cor that was lucky smurf frank needs to keep away for a while he tried calling me this morning on private number I ignored him as I know he's trying to interfere

8. Jimroot

Jimroot Guru

I would definitely have done that too mate, frank the milkman was busy doing his rounds in the 60's and 70's by the looks of things ;-)

9. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Well today frank started up the hot water heater. When the burners ignited it burst into flames....WTF so I quickly turned the gas off a then ran like **** :laugh:

10. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I found out afterwards frank did not tighten up the gas inlet nut on the heater properly as was only hand tightened apparently. Lucky for me the heater worked as normal after I had tightened the nut up properly. Oops!...Frank strikes again :D

Advertisement