Mate cleaned one of my jobs

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Neil, Apr 23, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Neil

Neil Grand Master

A mate of mine sold me his tiny little round well so called mate , I have a customer that has had new windows which I have cleaned since last year (which was his job before I bought it off him), I was over due 2 weeks for cleaning her windows. The customer says she called him to do it because she lost my number somehow ! I said to my so called mate why you cleaning my customers windows ? He said she rang me and asked me to do them as you hadn't been. Aaaarrrrgghhh I'm peeeeeed right off!!!!!! What he should've done is rang me first to make sure if I was cleaning it still or not! Oh well your that desperate for work then have the poxy job ! FUMING!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
  2. Neil

Neil Grand Master

Rant lol

3. TolishAPurd

That sucks mate. Don't know what else to say really, payback can be a good healer though..

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Perhaps she may have liked the other guy better as at the end of the day it's the customer who decides who they want to do the work.
    That's another good reason why I would never buy work off someone else including a so called mate.:rolleyes:

5. cheapncheerful

mate????????????????:turd:

6. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

thats a bummer neil he ant mch of a friend if he did that i would have rang u if i was him but thats me :)

7. Neil

Neil Grand Master

Yeah exactly I have rang round all the customers that I bought off him to make sure he ain't been near any of the others and lucky he hasn't. He ain't a friend no more all the window cleaners that I know are weird with me since I started up on my own 2 years ago they hate it that I'm trying to push my business forward , jealousy is a real bad thing ! i luv it and carry on with what I'm doing I don't care about any other window cleaner round my way as think it's a competition , there's plenty of work to go round in LONDON lol

8. Neil

Neil Grand Master

I was a mug for doing it and I will never do it again there's no need for anyone to buy work , go get it yourself :)

9. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Indeed onwards & upwards as they say :thumbsup:

10. sdrah

sdrah Guest

being new in this business i am a bit confuse .. - ive read other topics/forums that buying a round is an easy way to grow yr round and in some areas the only way - due to competitors ?! I was planning to buy a round soon for 3k and your post made me think again ...

Advertisement