Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cheap Ro Or Not

wouldnt try it. it wouldnt get the water down enough and you would still need alot of reisn.

i have this one http://www.vyair.com...p?idproduct=129

great bit of kit if you have a static tank to store water in then transfer to van. its slow but makes 200 gallans pure water a day. but i only buy 1-2 bags of resin a year!!!!!

200ltr a day :huh: that's nowhere near enough, daily use for one man is surely minimum 250ltr and normally 300ltr+. Best advice IMHO is buy the biggest you can afford and only buy once, buy too small and you will have to replace it sooner than you think.

200ltr a day :huh: that's nowhere near enough, daily use for one man is surely minimum 250ltr and normally 300ltr+. Best advice IMHO is buy the biggest you can afford and only buy once, buy too small and you will have to replace it sooner than you think.

i have 1600lts pure water stored at my house, mine works fine and in 24 hours can produce 200 gallons pumped. i can use upto 400lts a day and never run out!

guy i used to work for used the same, only stores 600lts at home and never has a problem with it!

Just out of interest how much waste does this type of system produce?

well at the minute, i would say its down to 200 gallons in 24 hours when pumped, membrains are due to be changed soon.

its not a fast system but if you are like me and have room to store water at home its great! i fill up at night and just leave it running, then when i get home at night its fill up and away i go again!

Simples! And the waste water? I think mine with the booster pump on is a 70/30 split pure/waste.

Simples! And the waste water? I think mine with the booster pump on is a 70/30 split pure/waste.
think at the minute for every 1lt pure it makes, 2lt down the drain, but i can get another membrain fitting onto the system to make it 300-400lts a day and It will reduce the waste by 40% to 50% and will Increase production by 80 to 95% but thats another £60-70 so that can wait for the minute

but with the waste i collect 550lts of it in barrels so i can use it on the garden/ veg plot or anything else i need water for

sorry its a 200 gallons a day system not Litres,

Latest Posts

Back