Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Tory's, Labour or UKIP

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I think regardless of what they all say they will do. Once they are in power they all make a lash-up. That said I think probably labour is who I will go with.

voted ukip last time, but they're now defunct, but none of the above if I could. I'm on holiday on the day so i cant vote anyway.

I'm stuck between Tory & Labour, probs with Labour is that they will do a deal with the EU which means freedom of movement continues, this I see as the biggest threat to the UK as we can't cope with the amount of numbers arriving now.. I don't believe we need an extra 20,000 mafia police either, the police waste there own time, building more houses will do nothing for our existing housing crisis if migration to the UK continues. NHS will be under further strain if it continues to be Europes NHS. All well to reverse tax cuts & tax the rich but this will only go so far. Labour also want to impose more rules upon us all & want an extra 20,000 mafia police so that to enforce them..

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Fair enough, if you don't think any of the 5 party's will work for you then I guess you're out of options..:thumbsdown:

Ukip - one trick pony and have now become irrelevant.

Liberal - if you want to remain part of Europe.

Greens - no chance of getting any real power apart from locally.

That leaves Tories or Labour...... might as well flip a coin...

I voted out. Don't care about the details of how or who, just want out.

Why I cast this vote? I have never lived in a world where England (Great Britain) was not in the EU. Most of my windy clients are seniors, they remember a world before the EU and know what it's like to live in one now. I have asked them how they will vote and they have all said out!

A more important point is I think we can all agree our current relationship with Brussels (aka the EU) is not working, and if something is not working you don't keep doing it, you take actions to fix it, we have tried, it still does not work. If something continues not to work we bin it and try something else.

Now that Panzy Cameron lost the vote, don't matter by how much, he lost. Instead of having balls and being a man and following the peoples wishes he tossed all his toys out the pram and quit his job ---- HE QUIT ON US!!

I voted for Nigel last time, not cause I believed he would win but cause I believed he would get enough votes to make the other parties sit back and say 'hold on, the people aren't happy here, we need to do something'

I do not choose whom to vote for based on party line and empty promises of what they will do once in power, I vote for the best man on the day. This time I will vote Ms May, the best man for the job. She stepped in, took over from that cry baby Cameron and moved forward with the wishes of the people even though she herself was originally a remainer. She at least understands leadership and listens to her people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also can you really support a party led by an empty suit like Corbyn? The man went on national radio, and said if it came down to Armageddon he would not press the big red button! Does not matter if you would or wouldn't you don't go on national radio and tell potential enemies of the state that would be no reprisals!

And a Shadow Home Secretary that thinks we can add 10'000 more bobbies to the beat for just £8000 per year each!! Seriously?

The woman has suffered some inexcusable racial abuse this past week but lets be honest, only reason she has the job is cause they're all to scared to sack a black woman in a position of power! They would all become racist overnight and sexist as well. No one would consider she got fired cause she's incompetent, just cause she's a black woman.

Totally agree Green, if she worked for any corporate business she would of been sacked. A lot won't vote Labour because of her. One day they won't press the button & the next they will ffs. 10,000 more cops to shaft us all ffs wouldn't be spraying ya hypo then lol.

What worries me is why did May allow this opportunity for an election she is risking Brexit when there are close to 50 percent of voters who wanted to stay plus now maybe the young will come out in mass and vote. Makes me question May's strategy, is it really to remain... I'm totally for Brexit the sooner the better.

10,000 more cops to shaft us all ffs wouldn't be spraying ya hypo then lol.
Yes I will as it isnt illegal. (Off topic curve coming up)

All this B.S. about 'approved' & 'label compliant' is pointless and moot.

As long as you follow safe use of any chemical (regardless weather you use it for a different purpose than that for which it was designed) as laid out in tge products M.S.D.S. then you are not breaking the law.

Also worth noting. It would be H.S.E. to enforce any legislation not the fuzz.

Lastly 10'000 coppers aint even 1 for every town. You wouldn't even notice them. Why 10'000? Cause when you talk of any figure 10s sound so much beter than single digits. If they were talking 10'00000 then we would be around a level required to restore some level of law on our streets.

Still wont matter anyhow as the Corbynites will strip all their powers by giving villains 'rights'

Last edited by a moderator:
May needs the largest share of seats possible in the House of Commons to help her negotiate and push through any new legislation she wants. So it makes sense, I'm surprised she didn't do it earlier when the mutiny within labour happened. I've never been for one party I always assess them on their manifestos and what I think is right and what's good for me. With this I would have voted Tory but I'm certain now I've started self employed they're getting ready to shaft us with NI contributions, and possibly higher taxes as whenever asked she evaded the question and as we all know they already attempted to increase the NI contributions self employed make. For that reason I'm abstaining. I can't vote Tory when I think that there's no parity between PAYE employees and us. Unless the tories promise to start paying me sick and holiday pay in which case I'm all for it.

Tories for me. Corbyn answer to everything is borrow, borrow, borrow.

Think the tories, under may will stand up to that toss pot junker a lot more than the limp waisted Labour Party.

My old man has been Labour all his life, working for Lambeth council and being part of the unions, However, even he said he couldn't vote for this labour government.

Enough of this, I'm off to the den, come on you lions!!!!

Have a good evening

You lot still believe that voting in the political system makes a difference? Politics is rigged circus designed to keep you asleep. Doesn't matter who 'gets in' or how good their intentions, the system will have its way. Those 'in power' dont call the shots.

Unless and until there is a revolution in people's perception - nothing changes. Simple as

I find the trouble with labour is the lack of leadership. Whilst all the austerity measures that Tories have placed on us is annoying it's necessary. I also think Ms May is a much better option to negotiate brexit than Corbyn, she's much more feisty and think she will get is a better deal. However, a certain Mr Blair wants back into British Politics, could be interesting. I would like a Labour Government but just not with a weak leader, just don't see it happening. "We're all doomed"

Whilst all the austerity measures that Tories have placed on us is annoying it's necessary
Totally unneccessary. Money or credit is created out of thin air if you follow it back far enough. The whole idea of 'debt' is a hoax. Its simply numbers on a computer screen. This is how they create a million pounds...ready...they type £1,000,000. Thats its, and then its on a banks computer screen.

I also think Ms May is a much better option to negotiate brexit than Corbyn, she's much more feisty and think she will get is a better deal.
Who ever is 'in power' does not call the shots. The shots come from the shadows and those people never change. Thats we have Globalisation. As for the EU, it was set up from the start with the set intention of it being precisely what it is today - a top down-bruerocratic dictatorship. Same with mass immigration - all planned a long time ago to destroy cultural identity of specific counties and create the conditions for a divide and rule situation.

The whole point of this snap election is so they can overturn Brexit. Its so obvious for those with eyes. The people have spoken - but they dont get a sh!t.

Pay no attention to the 'election'. Its a hoax, just like all the others before it. Imagine if literally nobody voted - and I mean nobody. That would be a massive statement and sign that the people have woken up.

Latest Posts

Back