Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Who Has A Transit Connect ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

we run a transit connect i can post a pic of a 500 ltr installed into a connect, awsome vans, well built!! in my eyes its one of the best small vans to install pole systems to.

typical this thread came up now after got a a partner lol. i saw a connect van yesterday forsale for 1100 notes but didnt bother

Were you see the post button. click on more reply options then look down page a tad, there is a little attach files section.

attachicon.gif
pole-tidy-tubes4_170x170.jpg
attachicon.gif
pole-tidy-tubes4_170x170.jpg
attachicon.gif
r-o-van-hose-mounting5_170x170.jpg
attachicon.gif
single-ro-unit-2_170x170.jpg
attachicon.gif
r-o-twin-pumps8_170x170.jpg
more pics
nice set up is your a high top transit ? I could not have them pole holders in my van I would bang my head

this is a picture of a high top transit, you can have the tubes suspended from the roof of the van so no head banging :blink:

High top is the one to get the swb low roof only carries minimal weights the high top takes loads of weight and the added height makes a massive difference

High top is the one to get the swb low roof only carries minimal weights the high top takes loads of weight and the added height makes a massive difference
I use to have a lwb with a high top lovely vans but I got this one at the right price so the boy will have to make do with a swb and keep banging his head /emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/biggrin.png

The carrying capacity info is on a plate on the passenger door frame think there are three payloads available the lowest being 675kg t200 the highest being the t230 high top at 888kg the newest vans may be more

Back