MB-115 Resin

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Keir999, Jun 14, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Keir999

Keir999 Active Member

I have been keeping my resin in a plastic box outside in garden in a plastic trunk. I noticed my TDS was not getting to 000ppm, even after changing filters and membranes with brand new ones. I then noticed my resin was slightly damp in the box from condensation. So i took the resin inside my house and took the lid off to dry it out. Back down to 000ppm again now. Where do you keep your spare resin, inside or outside and does getting it slightly damp kill the resin quality. I think it does from my experience ?

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I keep my di resin in the original packaging it comes in. Double bagged in its cardboard box indoors.

3. Bingo

Bingo Grand Master

#3 Bingo, Jun 15, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2015

Letting your resin 'dry-out' will shorten the life of the resin, as can storing resin outside in very cold weather.
    The resin being kept damp fine.....as long is the resin is kept AIR-TIGHT in a 'sealed container' or the opened bag has been 're-sealed'......

Even when a DI Vessel has not been used for a while and is still full of resin and water from when last used, the resin will still be fine to do it's job :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
Advertisement