McDonalds [pricing]

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by boarcity, Apr 22, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. boarcity

boarcity Guest

any ideas what theyll pay top whack?

i ask because the firm doing one near me [where i happen to enjoy a coffee etc before work] have just walked .i dont know their price but from looks on their faces theyd priced it tooo low , and eventually got sick of doing it.
    Before the manager has a word with me id be interested to hear from anyone who is or has been doing one and what did they pay?

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Are you thinking of sub contractor work doing that job by any chance as the last guys probably did and worked for peanuts?

3. spanish pete

spanish pete Active Member

All the McDonalds I know are paying peanuts and they want there pound of flesh. Ok if you have a job next door.

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I'm sure Duncs mentioned on another post he has one on his books

5. High-tower

High-tower Active Member

it can be quite a profitable little earner, a job you can do early doors before any where is open, and it will usually be several times a week, upto 6 days. That means its just a case of spotting off the finger prints and gherkins stuck on the windows lol...

6. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I take it not many around your way like gherkins then? :D

7. Smurf

Smurf Banned

You would think they would train someone to do it in-house instead as is not rocket science to clean the shop windows properly surely?

8. boarcity

boarcity Guest

#8 boarcity, Apr 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2015
    mcd.jpg
    only reason id be asked to do it is/why im considering it because its a handy place for me to sit,have a coffee and collect my thoughts before the day kicks off. my guess/ feeling is that they will pay 40 at a push but are usually paying 20 ish . [this is for in and out weekly].

then again i might be miles out! ,i just wondered exactly what McD pay for these standalone buildings ie -3 sides of glass + lobby + drive thru hatches

9. boarcity

boarcity Guest

how much exactly ?

10. TolishAPurd

TBH boar, I wouldn't bother. The moneys probably ****, and if it all goes pete tong, you've lost your local haunt.

Advertisement