Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Conservatory roof help

WCF

Help Support WCF:

B

bill

Got to do a first clean on con roof ineed advice again i need to know where to start and where to finnish its my first one so i need lots of advice

Thanks

Bill

I find its just a case of starting from the top and working your way down being very methodical

Got to do a first clean on con roof ineed advice again i need to know where to start and where to finnish its my first one so i need lots of adviceThanks

Bill
Buy some Virosol as you'll probably need it to loosen up the green crud. Dilute it to 10:1 and see how you get on. Applicate it buy either your brush or pump up sprayer. I made a custom sprayer by using an old pole. Start on the finial and crest and clean both sides then rinse that. Then start on the roof. Spray on about 3 panels if it's Polycarb, drag as much of the muck down that you can. Carry on until you've done tha whole roof. Spray gutters, rub and rinse. Do this as muck off the gutter will find its way onto the roof. Now rinse the roof. Then go over all the white frames on the side windows and rinse. Then do the windows.

Use a sill brush with fan jets and hook up to customers tap if poss. Gardiners sell a hozelock to EZ-snap fitting. Buy 50' or so of pole hose if you're going to use custy's water. Use pure water for cleaning the windows.

Buy some Virosol as you'll probably need it to loosen up the green crud. Dilute it to 10:1 and see how you get on. Applicate it buy either your brush or pump up sprayer. I made a custom sprayer by using an old pole. Start on the finial and crest and clean both sides then rinse that. Then start on the roof. Spray on about 3 panels if it's Polycarb, drag as much of the muck down that you can. Carry on until you've done tha whole roof. Spray gutters, rub and rinse. Do this as muck off the gutter will find its way onto the roof. Now rinse the roof. Then go over all the white frames on the side windows and rinse. Then do the windows.
Use a sill brush with fan jets and hook up to customers tap if poss. Gardiners sell a hozelock to EZ-snap fitting. Buy 50' or so of pole hose if you're going to use custy's water. Use pure water for cleaning the windows.
Tuffers thanks again you are a gentleman

Latest Posts

Back