Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Nights Out

CNS-southwest

As some of you know I have an office job aswell ATM.

Well Saturday was the Xmas party in London, was great till home time lol. On the coach and I needed a wee, coach fiber kicked me off as he isn't wana was but didn't want me peeing on the coach (I wasn't drunk btw) so he kicked me off at Westminster, went for wee and found last tube had gone /emoticons/sad.png

Hailed a can and they wanted £78 /emoticons/ohmy.png

Didn't have that so walked ....9 miles from Westminster to chiswick where I managed to get a taxi I could afford lol. It home at half 4, then work up at 6 for work /emoticons/ohmy.png

KO'd is not even the word lol

Yep saves trying to hold it in for hours or knocking on a stragers door asking to use their loo /emoticons/biggrin.png

Knock Knock,...Hello I'm working next door so just wondering if would you like a quote too?....oh by the way I'm offering a special discount right now if you let me use you loo :lol:

Yep saves trying to hold it in for hours or knocking on a stragers door asking to use their loo /emoticons/biggrin.png
Knock Knock,...Hello I'm working next door so just wondering if would you like a quote too?....oh by the way I'm offering a special discount right now if you let me use you loo :lol:
Haha

Back