Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ro Or Di

Pegasus

As a potential newby WFP user just using a backpack, which filter system would be easiest to use? And where should it be purchased?

Hey.. You need to get a tds meter and test your ppm reading

if your ppm is under 120 then u need a di if its over u need a ro

but some people use di only with water upto 240ppm by doubling up on di vessels... its pretty decent if you got no space for a ro setup

you will need a ro setup if your gonna have a ro ... and to do this space in a shed or garage

Di is easiest and cheapest set up costs but it costs more in the long run...
only costs me 1p per litre

i use 300 alitres a fay average

so 3 kwids worth of water and i can make like 120 quid from 300 litres /emoticons/smile.png some days ill use 450 litres and make 180-200 /emoticons/smile.png

only costs me 1p per litre
i use 300 alitres a fay average

so 3 kwids worth of water and i can make like 120 quid from 300 litres /emoticons/smile.png some days ill use 450 litres and make 180-200 /emoticons/smile.png
I'm on twin di and my water is 270ppm.

I do a lot of storefronts and some residential so I don't use the WFP more than a day or two a week. I've got 250 TDS and get by just fine with a backpack and twin DI cartridge cart. If i was using a lot of water I'd spend the money on an RO system but I'm not.

Latest Posts

Back