Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Did Anyone Go To The Cleaning Show

WCF

Help Support WCF:

nearlyclean

I went on Wednesday. It was interesting to have a look around. I reckon it was about 20% window cleaning and the rest janitorial cleaning. I liked the window cleaning training uk stand, A new training provider with over 30 years experience in the trade. http://windowcleaningtraininguk.com

Meet Lee from window cleaning magazine, he was covering much of the show in his magazine. You can find him on facebook.

FWC was tucked away in the corner with turbo terry

I had a look at some of the indoor window cleaning tools and there was quite a few to choose from. I liked the unger one for cost and ease of use.

Think we did most of it in 5 hours

Did anyone else go

My old work colleague went and said it was good but he does window, carpet and other cleaning so more for him.

I'd have gone too but bad back so 5 hours would have killed me.

I would of gone, but been ill all week.

Thought a few from the forum was going and meeting up, what happened lol.

I went. It would be nice to see more wfp/window cleaning firms there in future shows.

I met someone at the show who brought a copy of my book, and decided to test me with the question below.

Q:

10 meters of pole hose and coupling together cost £1.10. The hose cost £1 more than the coupling - How much does the hose cost?

The first person to answer the question correctly I will send you a free Tecbuk SideTrack pivoting brush head attachment, worth £24.95; as long as you want one and will cover the post & packaging, which will be £3.95, if not the 2nd or 3rd correct answer has the option to win etc.

It’s a simple question, but you have to think. I did get it right on my second attempt to answer. (ignore you first thought).

Richard

I went. It would be nice to see more wfp/window cleaning firms there in future shows.I met someone at the show who brought a copy of my book, and decided to test me with the question below.

Q:

10 meters of pole hose and coupling together cost £1.10. The hose cost £1 more than the coupling - How much does the hose cost?

The first person to answer the question correctly I will send you a free Tecbuk SideTrack pivoting brush head attachment, worth £24.95; as long as you want one and will cover the post & packaging, which will be £3.95, if not the 2nd or 3rd correct answer has the option to win etc.

It’s a simple question, but you have to think. I did get it right on my second attempt to answer. (ignore you first thought).

Richard
£1:00?

I'm not interested in your book or side track but am very interested where I can get 10 m of pole hose for a quid /emoticons/biggrin.png

I'm not interested in your book or side track but am very interested where I can get 10 m of pole hose for a quid /emoticons/biggrin.png
Gardiner was selling 100 meters of pole hose for 10.95 for months and months.

If you want the SideTrack Mark email me, if not it can go to the next in line.
Richard
I thought it was that (according to facebook friends), I only changed my answer just in-case Mark was wrong then it would drop to me. /emoticons/smile.png

I went. It would be nice to see more wfp/window cleaning firms there in future shows.I met someone at the show who brought a copy of my book, and decided to test me with the question below.

Q:

Richard
Richard bounds that is you!

Back