Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Clx Slx

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Although there doesn't seem too much in terms of weight, I think rigidness is a big difference. I have an slx-25 and my pal just ordered a clx-22 today, so I'll have a play with his clx and let you know.

I would be interested to , i have a clx but wondered if it really worth nearly twice the price for a slx

I would be interested to , i have a clx but wondered if it really worth nearly twice the price for a slx
Yes.

I have both a CLX22 and an SLX22 on the van. The CLX was the first batch that Alex sold so is about 2 & 1/2 years old and it was all I could afford having also bought an SLX40 and SLX25 6 months prior. I bought the SLX in the middle of last year to put away until I needed to replace the CLX. (At the time the SLX delivery was a bit unpredictable.) Anyway when son in law joined us in Oct I gave him my CLX and put the SLX into service. He then bought his own SLX22 and now I use both poles. The CLX has a Superlite double trim brush on it and the SLX is fitted with a Superlite extreme.

The SLX is slightly lighter than the CLX but the main difference is rigidity. What would I buy in future?- another SLX everytime. The difference in price is worth it.

Back