Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Toke The Day Off

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

was supposed to start at 8am cos i had a retail shop to do but i slept in and at 10am i thought no point in doing it now.... so i am just going to do them all tomorrow /emoticons/smile.png

plus i texted 3 customers saying leave ya gate open.... but today i texted them saying the text was sent out 24 hours earlier due to an error ... your windows will be cleaned tomorrow (thursday) lol

All you seem to do H is sleep. Seems to me you need a kick up the kyber pass. You need to buck up I think mate. When you got a full round you can't do that & people will get fed up with it especially shops.

It's not that you sleep, it's that you DON'T sleep properly and now the tiredness is kicking in.

You need to get into a routine and get to bed before midnight if you can (not sure what hours your working at the cabby place)

Have you got a TV n computer in your room??

It's the sleeping pattern that gets ya sometimes, I know from first hand that broken sleep is no good for ya (ie: 3hrs between 5+8am and 3 hrs between 5+8pm). I could handle it better when I was H's age mind you but I can't anymore, I did it for yrs thinking I was ok but it made me ill in the end.

i only work at taxi place from 4-12/1 friday n saturday

but i cant get to sleep early ! cos i just love nights ! /emoticons/tongue.png lol

ive got a laptop mate

no tv na lol

whyyy

The more "rubbish" in your room the harder it is to sleep.

Perfect example is yesterday I cleaned up our "floor drobe" yesterday and the whole room was clean and I slept better than I ever have in a long time lol

Back