Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Price To Power Wash A House

S

shreck123

hey guys been asked to give a price to power wash a house off. I reckon it will take me a day to get done was thinking around 150? also anyone recommend a good detergent for getting the **** off?

What type of walls are they, pressure washing a house is tricky. Not done one yet but I would be pricing it min 300. To easy to damage the house wall when pressure washing it. Make sure you have the proper insurance before you start lol.

be very carefull how you do it! if the house is rendered make sure its not coming away from the wall or loose anywhere otherwise if you power wash it it could come off then you are left with the bill to get it re-done!!!! check round windows and any other vents too!

sorry to nick your thread shreck123 but i need to get a pressure washer to get some moss off a abestos garage roof what power do you think i need i want to buy a second hand one if they are not to dear

wouldnt know what one to use myself, but most of them come with an ajustable nozzle that you can turn to make it come out life a jet or come out less powerful. as long as it has one of them on you should be fine! just make sure the roof is safe and you got you protective gear on fot it!

checked the house all solid anyone know off good chemicals to use or just to rely on good old fashioned pressure?

rough cast
I wouldnt go any where near that with a pressure washer, all those stones are going to fly of the wall lol. I would search for s specific kind of chemical for that type of wall, even then I would only use a normal hose to rinse the chems off.

no not got a link noticed it in a window cleaning magazine from america they use low pressure but high flow pumps . virosol might be an idea

i generally use a chemical called chloras when cleaning walls .it normally can be got in a farmers co op . if the walls are bad apply and leave it soak for about 15 mins id use a half chloras half water mix .then id scrub with wfp with an old cill brush . theres no problem rinsing with a powerwasher just dont get to close with the lance or most washers have apressure valve that adjusts the pressure or a chemical nozzle will reduce the pressure on most . soft washing is a term the yanks use for low pressure washing . hopefully this is some help

Latest Posts

Back