Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Got A Shop For £10 A Week! Good Or Not?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Kips

Not sure if he's getting a deal, or if I am, or we both are -

Picked up a shop today, I'd usually have priced it at about £15 but for some reason I said £10 and he said great, start next week, do it weekly if it's only a tenner - I reckon if i'd priced it at £15 he'd have gone for monthly or at least once a fort***ht instead - Its a reasonably large shop so I reckon it'll take me 15 mins to to at least but I still think that's a good earner , what do you guys think? £40 a month from one shop can't be bad, right?!

Thats decent actually, £15.00 a month you would ofearnt by cleaning it once.... plus doing it every week if wont take much effort ! /emoticons/tongue.png

might loose on the first one, but weekly you will make a lot on that one! plus it might lead to others too!!! nice one!

Thats what I thought, first clean will take a while and not be so great but after that it will be a doddle and it's nice and regular. He also might want a full clean on the upvc and signage on the shop too with the wfp once a month so it could already be leading to better things!

Guess I was lucky really, the conversation was literally like

me - "Hello, I was wondering if you are looking for a window cleaner"

him - "Yes I am, how much?"

me - "For the ground floor here? a tenner ought to do it"

him - "That's cheap! Sold. Can you start next week and do it once a week? Any day you like is fine with me"

me - "Yes. Yes I can..."

Luck of the draw I guess, I wasnt even really canvassing, just went in for a browse around and thought i'd ask on the offchance as it's near my house and his windows were mucky!

Latest Posts

Back