Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What's Happened To The Tecbuk Brush ?

I know it's been a while now mate and I feel a bit bad about it even though I passed it on, Paul has it still and should have gone to RC 5 weeks ago. I feel pretty guilty as I kinda caused the trial and raved about the brush but I'm told Paul has problems although I think it would have to be bad to not post a brush I've not been told what his problem is so thats all I can tell you mate.

If Richard reads this also I apologise for the delay, I'm not happy but my hands are tied.

Oh right just wondering where it to o as I'm looking to buy a new brush so was looking to see if I could trial it before I went and purchased a gardiners ,

No I haven't used a Gardiners and they may be great but I know when I hold something and I use something whether it does what it says on the tin and the Ariel does it in one coat.

Where is he anyway?

Not really fair to Richard, as he is the one that let people trialling it for free, if hes keeping it then hes got it for free hasnt he? Which is costing Richard money!

Where is he anyway?

Not really fair to Richard, as he is the one that let people trialling it for free, if hes keeping it then hes got it for free hasnt he? Which is costing Richard money!
Just been having a few problems,

No it not fair on richard, as he was kind enough to let us try it out for no charge, if it don't get back round then no one in the future will let anything else go out for a trial!

hey gav, just buy a tecbuk brush mate.. i was going to wait for the trial brush, but then thought, well ill only have it for a few days then its to be sent on, so i said frig it ill just buy my own!! no regrets, and i now have 3 tecbuk brushse. red polyester dual trim, a hybrid ( red polyester dual trim with boars hair in centre trim ) and also a full boars hair which is fantastic for first cleans, and conservatory roofs..

i had a few different gardiners brushes and can honestly say ill never use them again for windows. i love how the tecbuk brush feels on the glass and feels great when your cleaning the glass.. people have their preferences but i was new to wfp and bought the gardiners brush suppose just because of the name.. but i just didnt seem to get on with it..

Paul must have far more important things on his mind, than have to deal with a brush, I think it would be better not to speculate any further.

Dodger email me and I will sort out another brush for the forum today, and get it shipped to the next person in line when I get the delivery address.

Cheers Richard

Paul must have far more important things on his mind, than have to deal with a brush, I think it would be better not to speculate any further.

Dodger email me and I will sort out another brush for the forum today, and get it shipped to the next person in line when I get the delivery address.

Cheers Richard
If anyone wonders about customer service they've only got to read that!
I don't think for a second Pauls done a runner for a 35 quid brush so as Richard said let's not speculate any further, I for one will just say thanks to Richard for offering to trust us with another one and start looking forward to some more reviews.

Top Man +1

Certainly is, he just informed me that a new brush has been dispatched to the next in line which is RC so top man +10 I think.

Back