Messed Upp With Resin!

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by harunh, Aug 28, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

I had a bit of resin left.. and it was all dried out.... so i filled my van up ! i worked with 18ppm water today and it done a great job :p ;)

Lol but today i had to get my water down to 00ppm so i put new resin in... i got a new resin bag.. but havent opened it yet... got my old resin bag... and it was all dry... so it only half of my di vessel up (11ltr)

so i filled my van up for over 1 hour.. and noticed and my van was flooded and now its 20ppm !

am planning on working with 20ppm tomorrow

i always get away with it but why is it 20ppm ? i just put new resin in ... even though i filled half up !

Advertisement
  2. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

Maybe cause tisd not filled properly

3. doug atkinson

doug atkinson Well-Known Member

20ppm !!!! My water is 20 ish and would definately get spots and runs. The water still has minerals in it.

If your running direct from tap your vessel needs to be fill at pressure otherwise you will not get 000ppm. Or you have a faulty vessel

4. Paul

Paul Guest

I would not run on 20ppm that's how you will start to get a bad name for yourself H that's bad practice mate

5. Posh

Posh Hero

I don't know a lot about wfp only what I have learnt on here so don't give advise on it but would NOT work with 20ppm. Think about it H.

6. Paul

Paul Guest

I putt old resin in my 27l DI only 11l of it as it was running at 32ppm, so decided to run it through that today befor putting through my 11l even tho it wasn't full and it came out at 1ppm I can't understand how this has happened. Not complaining tho just mythed

7. mr shine

mr shine Guru

if you wanna loose customers and ruin your name then use it :p :D

8. Paul

Paul Guest

Well said

9. harunh

harunh Legend

It was fine using 20ppm today no streaks customers were really happy :) first clean people said to me what a great job i done lol :p

10. harunh

harunh Legend

But ill make sure next time i fill my resin up and not let it dry out either !

Advertisement