Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Backpack help needed

WCF

Help Support WCF:

♠Winp®oClean♠

Hi guys

I'm trying to help out a local windy who could do with a bit of luck. He's bought a backpack off ebay & the outlet pipe is just a length of pole hose. He already has what sound like (I haven't seen his gear) rectus fittings on a reel (female) & pole (male) which is what he uses when he plugs into a customer's outside tap. What he needs is a female connector on this length of pole hose which comes from the backpack, I can only assume (I don't have a backpack) that it also must be a water stop connector to prevent the unit from draining when disconnected? Two things spring to mind- can he replace this pole hose with a length of mini/microbore & just fit a normal rectus to that, or is there a water stop female rectus that fits pole hose size pipe?

Any help here would be greatly appreciated, I will be viewing this back pack over the weekend & thus things might seem more obvious then.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Cheers Tuffers:thumbsup:Thinking about it, he could just fit a little inline tap to the pole hose.
Yes he could fit an in-line tap, but what about when he needs to rig up to a customers tap? He could get another length of pole hose and fit EZ-snap fittings with a hozelock connected. Gardiners do one ready made. I use this when I use customers water for conny roofs etc.

Latest Posts

Back