Messer dumped months ago.....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Tuffers, Dec 27, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

I was getting messed about months ago by one of our barterer friends. I would text the night before to leave gate unlocked, it never was, I would have to call back umpteen times for my money etc. Anyway, she texted back after one of my 'window cleaner calling tomorrow' texts saying 'leave windows for now and we'll be in touch when we need them doing again.' I replied, 'no problem, I'll take you off my list.' The job was a dead one in my mind. I get a text this morning asking if I can clean the windows asap.

Now, I need help from you lot. Tell me how you would reply. And yes, she's ugly before anyone asks :D

Advertisement
  2. boarcity

boarcity Guest

reply yes ,but with some answer that doesnt fit the question .

3. SPCleaning

SPCleaning Guru

'Very Sorry Mrs Smith/Bloggs, I have limited spaces and when you were removed from my list I replaced you immediately. I will however bare you in mind if I find a slot.
    Kindest Regards

Your Friendly Window Cleaner

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  4. Pickingpaul

Pickingpaul Forum Addict

If i really had no intention of cleaning them ever again i would put something like what spcleaning said. I probably wouldnt give reasons as she may well now try and emend these reasons and then u get the same **** a few months later, just tell

"im no longer taking on new customers as all my slots are currently filled, i replaced you when you said u didnt want them cleaning"

U can go on about you never leave the gate open or leave payment etc. i would also refrain from being rude like telling her f off lol as this may give u a bad image in the area, at the end of the day shes a bad customer and u dont want her, she put the nail in that coffin when she asked u to leave it for now.

Let us know what u put and what she says, its funny when they ring u and start vertually begging ll of a sudden

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. TolishAPurd

This is genius! So much fun to be had out of this.

Depends really though tuffers. Was she just thoughtless, or is she actually a cnut? If shes just thoughtless then maybe kick her into touch by letting her know its not on. The phrase i use is something along the lines of; 'thats just not how my round works...THIS is how it works'. Oh,and a price increase is a definite.

But, if she is a cnut, then I would personally play with her using boars idea, and then post the results on here. :D

6. Pickingpaul

Pickingpaul Forum Addict

Nice one TAP :p

My advice is this, did u get a feeling before u went to clean her windows that u didnt want to go because u knew she wasnt meeting u half way with gate payment ect and wasnt at all surprised when she canceled u for a while? U dont want that feeling back do u but maybe im reading it wrong and u have no intention of cleaning them and just want a clever way of telling her f off?

Hmmmmmm, whos the cleverest window cleaner.. :hey::rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. TolishAPurd

Lol, I just thought of another idea that would compliment boars methods nicely...

Type; "F*** off you ugly c**t", into google translator and reply to her in her own language. Now thats what I call the 'personal touch'.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Here's my reply. I acted as if I didn't know who she was and that she was a new customer :thumbsup:

"Hello there, I can call by one day next week to give you a quote. I work on a 4 weekly basis with payment on the day. First cleans can be treble the price if they haven't been cleaned in a while and are particularly dirty. I text the night before to give customers advance notice to prepare payment. I also require all gates to be unlocked and no cars to be on driveways. If gates etc are locked full price is still charged.

I look forward to meeting you and quoting for window cleaning."

If that don't put her off nothing will :D

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

Just tell her i can't do it as i now have a round full of people who don't piss me around you bleedin knobhead
    She should get the message after that

Advertisement