Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ecover, Wow!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gmeister

Today was the first day I used Ecover, and Wow, its so much better then Fairy and really does live up to its expectations.

When I was cleaning windows I noticed that round the edges the water/soap was dissappearing quicker, still scrimmed, but less of it.

The windows look somewhat cleaner too!

The smell when I wet the window even on the applicator, is so so pleasant!! hhmm(I used the lemon and aloe vera) /emoticons/tongue.png

Been told that this stuff leaves no residue unlike Fairy, meaning a cleaner window and stays cleaner for longer so can't wait to go back in a month see what the windows are like lol.

Will try this on my car next time I clean it too! /emoticons/tongue.png

It's good stuff I always used fairy but once I tried Ecover I never looked back.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I got 4 small pomegranate this morning in tescos, they have 2 for £2...

I had never heard of it until I joined here, 4 odd years on fairy and I was wow too! Scrimming is alot easier. And dosent dry in white like fairy

Will never use fairy again

Ive only ever used ecover so am going to do my windows in fairy to see the difference!

Dont you hate it when you cleaned a window and then go back to it a month later, and theres like white patch on the window, from the fairy/foam, and your like wtf man..?

Lol, this should not happen with ecover =)

ive only bought it in half litre and 1 litre bottles it usually costs 2 quid per litre id never go back to fairy again

when i started i tried the unger liquid and it was pants so went to ecover and never looked back .

I have noticed that the windows seem to stay cleaner for longer ???? maybe not but it seems that way .

How much does it cost for 5litres?
Can get it direct from ecover but think it's actually cheaper from tesco when it's on offer and ya can buy refils as well but not sure how much they cost.

Can get it direct from ecover but think it's actually cheaper from tesco when it's on offer and ya can buy refils as well but not sure how much they cost.
Ill stick with fairy just now then can get 5litres of that for about 6 pound. Last me ages lol.

Mk, spend £1.50 on a 500ml bottle, then see what you think compared to fairy. You can always buy 5x litres or 10x 500mls = 5 lts and at the mo in tescos 5lts will sting you a tenner!

Mk, spend £1.50 on a 500ml bottle, then see what you think compared to fairy. You can always buy 5x litres or 10x 500mls = 5 lts and at the mo in tescos 5lts will sting you a tenner!
Had a look cheapest I could find it was 9.99, Ill check cash and carry next time im in there. No doubt ill get it cheaper. Ill give it a go and get back to you all. In fact I may go get some later as I wont be doing any work at all with this weather, to heavy to work in aswell

Back