method of cleaning using wfp

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by colinvansmith, Jul 6, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Usually when im using my wfp i will clean above the window to start with then i will clean the window using an upy downy motion and then clean along the top edge and bottom edge of the window before rinsing. how do others clean theirs im trying to find the most effective, efficient method.

col :)

Advertisement
  2. Gleam123

Gleam123 Active Member

Pretty much the same for me, go along the top of the window then an 'up down' motion till the panes are done then do the sides then finish on the sill

3. nearlyclean

Supplier

I start at the top of window down one side then the bottom up the other side across the top and up and down the window then across and across all done :)

4. Ken

Ken Guest

+1

5. Hinty

Hinty Well-Known Member

I tend to give the frames a quick wash first - top, right, bottom, left - then window as above.

6. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Same as flipfast

7. Scoot round the frames, up and down each window then all around the edge of the window then a bloody good rinse, always avoiding any air vents.

I rinse differently depending on whether they are Hydrophobic or Hydrophillic windows as the phobics wash nicely I go side to side from top to bottom but with the phobics all you can do is give them a rinse and hope for the best!

8. I learned the hard way about air vents i was rinsing one for about ten minutes solid and there was still **** coming out them, i now avoid them like the plague

Col:)

9. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Yep they are a righy pain in the ars no matter how much you rinse the dirt keeps coming!

10. In fact, dare I go so far to say that it almost seem to be the standard. It was also great to see the fantastic results water fed pole systems have on a sunny day.

Advertisement