Micro fibre cloths ?

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by super mck, Nov 22, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. super mck

super mck Active Member

how do you clean your micro fibre cloths ? Hand wash machine wash .what do you wash them in ?

Advertisement
  2. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

Washing machine
    Normal 30° wash
    If they have been used a lot i don't even add soap as there will be enough in the cloths from detailing to clean them

3. Jacob

Jacob Guest

Machine wash 60 degree and remember NO softner as they lose the sklil to absorb water

4. afo

afo Member

The clothes i use say do not use fabric softners or bleach you can wash at any temp and will last up to 500 washes

5. Jacob

Jacob Guest

Yep if you do as written on them you have no problem :thumbsup:

6. Pickingpaul

Pickingpaul Forum Addict

Agreed, washing machine, its good to have enough for a week imo, they will last longer naturally and u never run out mid week, cause u sometimes forget to wash or dry them.

One thing though is that if u have too many used alot the sudds already in the clothes will be mental and can stop the washing machine or it all starts coming out the drawer where u put washing liquid/conditioner (dont add any washing detergents as Dave said theres already loads in the cloth from use.

So u either only wash a day or so at once or rinse them out quickly to get the excess suds off first. Sometimes you have to stop the cycle and just empty a bucket of suds out a d then continue

7. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

i clean mine in the washer then tumble dry never had a issue

Advertisement