Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

getting jobs without canvassing

WCF

Help Support WCF:

25 house per day, not over doing it RHS, average price £10 £5k Per month
Not hard to achieve if you are willing to work hard for it.
Green you must be going some to do 25houses in a day ?????

The most I have done is 23:-(

I think you need to be some kind of superhero to be able to continually service 500 properties on a 4wkly frequency on your own

Think green has a couple of employees?

Im going to attempt to build mine on a 4 days a week basis 9-3 to start with and just put prices up and although in my head that sounds lazy its still probably double what ive earned a week for my entire working life lol. need to leave room for bad weather, add on jobs and the odd holiday. Not to mention having energy to enjoy hobbies etc. Running round 6 days a week with hundreds of custies would stress me out id rather employee and leverage other peoples time than work myself into an early grave.

Aqua, the simple answer is no.

I have hit every door on the strip so my round are pretty tight.

In the beginning yes 25 house s I was out 7.30am till 6pm but once you have done the round a few times you know how it 'flows' and all of a sudden you shave hours off.

Adam is correct I now have 1 full time 1 part time employee.

I think you need to be some kind of superhero to be able to continually service 500 properties on a 4wkly frequency on your own
500 was the goal before I calculated I could 'afford' employees. I aint saying it was easy by a long stretch but it wasn't hard, just hard graft for a few months.

You can have a pocket money round for not a lot of effort but if you want a business you gotta graft!

i have 423 now and thats on me jack im looking someone to come on ft as im doing 20 aa day 5 days a week then canvassing on top of that and doin few jobs on sat

important note talk shite the customer get to know u and enjoy seeing u they reccomend u to friends and family and neigbours wen im washing doors down i always dry them offf with the cloth as im wfp i done my normal place on wed and picked up the neigbour across the road and neigbour nxt door

thats 5 in one spot at 20 a house handy times wen u have built it up u wont be doin 1 in this estate and 1 in that estate

wen i pick a new one up i knock the doors in whole street and get more

Just spoke to the wifes mates husband who runs a printers in london

Asked him how much for 5000 a4 sheets with my flyer on them 4 times so i can cut them up and make 20000 flyers (wife has an industrial type guillotine at work)

He said he'll do em for nothing

I said no how much do you want and he said you 2 were good to us when the wifes mum died and looked after the kids etc so they are on the house. ...bonus..woohoo

No it's fine..I'll cut em

He'll be doing it while.he could be doing paid jobs..same as us doing windows for free

im actually considering doing a chruch for freee its an new type of parish alot of people in it and not much windows would hope this seems kind to them and a few pick me up as local cleaner wat u all think

Latest Posts

Back