Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Whats it worth?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

What's it worth to you Trev - that's going to be the main point surely? I paid £310 for my Ionics thermopure system which just needed a new linear DI filter. Your selling a nice system which needs a new membrane and the heater 'needs attention'. If I was looking for a system I would value it at £1200, purely because I could build a second hand system with second hand bits for that spec. But that's the other thing what is the full spec of it? - I can see the basics but does it have the auto flush kit, is the heater on a circuit so it heats the water in the tank or just the water to the pole? My advice would be to stick it on eBay at the end of the month - you'll soon find its value, then but I reckon you'll have that many offers at the start you will be able to gauge its market value straight away.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

You having a laugh Kevin :rofl:
no,not having a laugh trev,it needs a new pump and membrane so thats close to £500 gone even if you change all these yourself,the pump often breaks off in the chamber when they are changed so thats a heater out job to get to the broken bit as everything is crammed into a small space on the x line heater,

no,not having a laugh trev,it needs a new pump and membrane so thats close to £500 gone even if you change all these yourself,the pump often breaks off in the chamber when they are changed so thats a heater out job to get to the broken bit as everything is crammed into a small space on the x line heater,
Pumps a 10 min change Kevin. With a new membrane and new pump on the webasto I'd expect to see half the cost back which is around £4k,

The webasto 9kw alone are around £3k plus the vat so I'd expect a bit more than what some say here.

It's only a idea at the moment, I may make some upgrades to it and use it in my new van, as its perfectly fine, just needs tweaking here n there.

Pumps a 10 min change Kevin. With a new membrane and new pump on the webasto I'd expect to see half the cost back which is around £4k,The webasto 9kw alone are around £3k plus the vat so I'd expect a bit more than what some say here.

It's only a idea at the moment, I may make some upgrades to it and use it in my new van, as its perfectly fine, just needs tweaking here n there.
if you do change the pump trev and it comes out in one peice i'd be intrested in buying it(i have a spare hot box that needs a new pump head-the motors fine just the head has cracked)

i understand where you are coming from re the asking price and please don't take the umbridge with me but window cleaners are notoriously tight wads by nature and may feel that 4k is too high a price to go hot when a gas heater is around £100.

Back