Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Great fun in the rain

Belfastcleaning

Woke up this morning and it was ******* down, still is now.. So I thought I'd get my New pole out and go do a PVC job. Had my virosol and pump all ready. To be honest I didn't think the virosol was as good as I was expecting. The PVC came up great but did have to scrub it a good bit but it was already wet before I sprayed the virosol on.. Anyhow, for a job that would have took me all day up and down ladders I done in just around an hour and half. So I'm well happy with the pole can't wait to do another PVC job.. Tho I might go for a cheaper pole for PVC cleaning as it got some abuse

Well I'm pretty much booked out for the next month but will keep an eye out round all my customers and ask if they want their PVC done at a far better price now

How did u dilute ur viro BC I find it really good spray it leave it to do it's work then bish bosh comes off no probs.

Gutters where quite bad covered in green. I done about 500ml viro about 3.5 lt water 7/1.. I only used around 2.5 litres. Next time I'd maybe do 2/1 or 1/1 see if it's any better.

The green just didn't fall off like mark ms PVC lol

Gutters where quite bad covered in green. I done about 500ml viro about 3.5 lt water 7/1.. I only used around 2.5 litres. Next time I'd maybe do 2/1 or 1/1 see if it's any better.

The green just didn't fall off like mark ms PVC lol
You will always get some stuburn dirt and 7/1 should be fine but i do viro-sol helps sorry to hear it did not work for you

Try my special mixture lol

Fairly liquid, turtle wax wash and wax liquid and cif cream cleaner in a bucket of boiling hot water

It works a treat cuts through green guttering in no time

But how do you get it from the bucket to the fascia? I won't be climbing up and down ladders again doing PVC cleaning! Lol.

Well I also done a first clean today after the builders windows where terrible, but custy had new PVC put on ceiling in bathroom and all tiled. Asked me would I clean everything down. I said yes that's no problem. She asked how do you clean it? Well I have this really good cleaning solution called viro sol.. She loved the bathroom and said it smelt great lol

I have the unger 20 litre bucket I just dip the brush head in that then scrub. One tip is to have the use of hose pipe to give it a good soak

Before I would just use spray bottle and scouring Pads and clothes, lots of clothes!! It was just great walking along washing it haha.. I think the viro would make the job alot easier if it was a dry day. Today the gutters was already soaked

Cheers pal. I ordered the rest of my stuff yesterday, tank, di resin hose and reel might come today if not Monday, and he is building me a pump box with pump controller relay all inside.. I wanted to wire it all up myself and bolt to a nice bit of checkered plate but thought id leave it to the professionals just to get me going..

Back