Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pure water supplies

paul1

I have recently been told you can actually buy in pure water. Any comments on this guy's and could it be cheaper for me as I am on a water meter at home,

Also can anyone recommend machines that plug into mains tap and produce pure water straight from tap to clean seen some but over two grand and not sure who best? Mainly for conservatory cleaning and gutters this Tec

Anyone recommend best Gardiner pole and brush to go for

Thanks

I would not want the hassle and added cost to be solely reliant on keep having to buy water from someone else myself.

You could make a portable 4040 RO/DI on demand trolley for a lot less than 2 grand if you wanted.

Thanks surf well there was one at 499 but has no pump so was told if water pressure poor would struggle to clean high up Tec the price jumped to over two grand. How would I build my own on demand powerful system then? All new to me this trying to get my head round it all.

Would preceded be able to help do you think if I said what required?

Thanks again.

This is a basic ro/di trolley that you could make yourself quite cheap.

[media]

[/media]

For instance Daqua do a 4040 kit at £444.99 ea (£533.99 including vat and UK delivery)

http://www.daqua.co.uk/ro_systems.htm you could mount on a sack truck to make it portable or use it static in a van. All you would need then is a di resin tank and away you go. If need be then you could use a 12v or 240v booster pump. I'm aware some yanks use a small petrol driven booster pump instead.

For roughly the same price it would cost to buy say a 50ltr purefreedom trolley you could have unlimited pure water on demand instead.

Thanks surf. Think will have to go that route due to been on a water meter at home but also having no garage etc think tap mains on demand system be best for me, will it slow me down a massive amount though on jobs you think?

Would you go for Gardiner pole? Any advice on which one and length doing Windows and gutters

Thanks

Back